Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Drop It Like It's Hot

Week Four
Weekly weigh-in: -0.4 pounds
Pounds to go: 50

I am officially done weighing in for the month of June. Not much of a loss this week, but nature and biomechanics and being a woman have all conspired against me. Since this is just a fact of life, I will let it go. 

Doesn't mean I can't grumble about it for a little while.

I had my first two-a-day yesterday. I swam in the morning, then did a three mile run in the evening. Thankfully, I had a friend come do the run with me. Not so sure I would have done it otherwise. This morning I couldn't get to the pool, my husband had to work early. I just did my running workout (5 x 400 at 5K pace) on the treadmill in our basement.

Not sure what my 5K pace is, exactly, so I ran the 400's at a 12:00 minute mile. I'm supposed to walk or slow jog in between, though it didn't say for exactly how far. I guess I should read Hal Higdon's book? I ended up doing just .05 in between each 400 at a walk because I ran out of time.

With that over with, I can enjoy my haircut this evening without figuring out how to get a run in before bed. Such a nice feeling.

Hope June has been awesome for you! Let's kick July's ass!

3 comments:

  1. All in all, fantastic month! You are seriously kicking butt. Hang in there! You'll see that loss next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take that loss, girlfriend!! Great job in June!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had an incredible June and I am sure July will surpass it!!

    ReplyDelete