Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I'll Tell You Once More Before I Get Off the Floor, Don't Bring Me Down

Week Two
Weekly weigh-in: -1.0 pounds
Pounds to go: 55.6


This was one of those times I wish I could have changed my weigh-in day. We had my trivia league finals last night, so I ate late, I had a beer, PLUS I didn't get much sleep which meant I wasn't up early enough to workout. I had hoped for a better weigh-in but I know those factors made it only so so. A loss is better than a gain.

I'm not doing myself any favors by not weighing in on my designated weigh-in day. If I weigh myself tomorrow will I have a bigger loss? Probably.

This week I have added running back into my routine. I ran a 5K on Saturday then did three miles on the treadmill yesterday. I've been walking every day, too, but I forgot how much I missed running until I started doing it again. I start half marathon training at the end of the month. Going to try the Hal Higdon plan, which is more running than I am used to for training, but it sounds doable.

I'll leave you with my sweaty--but happy--face post run last night. It was too hot for outside so I did a treadmill run.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Great loss but hopefully you will see an even bigger one next week! You've been killing it lately! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping the storm we just had breaks the heat and humidity. I've been itching for a walk. You are on fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look great post-run!!

    I would have taken that one pound loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a lovely glow post-run!

    ReplyDelete