Thursday, July 6, 2017

But If You Try Sometimes You Might Find You Get What You Need

Week Five
Weekly weigh-in: -0.6 pounds
Pounds to go: 49.4

Trying not to get too frustrated this week. I busted my ass over the holiday weekend, I stayed away from the treats (within reason), I tracked like a mofo and I end up with just over a half a pound lost.

I know. I can hear it right now. Believe me, I would say the same things to you.

"It's a loss. That's all that matters."

"It's better than a gain."

"It will work itself out."

I get all that. It's just hard not to be frustrated at the way my body works. I've been crushing my swim workouts, and my running. I worked out TWICE yesterday. My eating has been on point! This is just...frustrating!!
It didn't help that I just made the mistake of going back through my weight loss on My Fitness Pal and realized I am about ten pounds away from my lowest weight recorded. I am literally not even close to my lowest fattest weight. 

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

4 comments:

  1. But at least you had the perfect reason to use this picture :) And yeah bodies are a awesome, but they sure can make some jerk moves sometimes. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Anna said. You are kicking so much butt with those workouts though! They payoff is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think that totally sucks, and I'd be ticked off, too!! Stupid scale. Give it a kick for me, will ya? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand. I've been doing all of the right things and am not going anywhere. I tell myself that making the right choices are worth it, no matter the scale, but it sucks. It's okay to own it sucks for a while so long as you don't let it keep you from doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete