Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Don't It Always Seem to Go You Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone

Week Seven
Weekly weigh-in: +1.4 pounds
Pounds to go: 49.4

Ugh. Let me repeat that. Ugh.

My eating wasn't BAD this past week. My workouts slacked a bit, but that's mostly because I took a break from running because of my bum ankle. 

I would say I'm not sure where the weight came from, but I'm an honest person, so I'm sure the ice cream I had a couple of times last week, the extra handful of snacks here and there, all contributed to my gain.

It happens.

In the immortal words of Florence + the Machine "And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off". 

Shake him off.

Focus on my running and my swimming and my eating. This is not an excuse for me to backslide. This is my first gain in SEVEN WEEKS! I would say that's pretty darn good.

1 comment:

  1. You're right - first gain in 7 weeks is awesome and your workouts are killer. You've got this!

    ReplyDelete