Monday, July 17, 2017

Just One Look

Last week's new recipe (sadly there was only one) was Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas from Skinnytaste cooked on Tuesday.

My husband loves enchiladas with a passion. He even makes his own enchilada sauce, because he is amazeballs.

He made them, so I didn't get a step by step photo process. He doubled the Skinny Taste recipe so we could have leftovers and packed the baking pan tighter that in the Skinny Taste picture. In case you look at hers and look at this and freak out. I did get a finished photo.
These were delicious! I highly recommend them. I can't tell you how difficult they were to make, but I can tell you my husband liked them so much he made them again on Saturday.

This week, I'm debating between a shrimp recipe (I am the only one in my family who really likes shrimp. I KNOW!) and a taco zucchini thing. I'll let you know!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I have made these before...maybe it is time for a repeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try those - with that much cheese, even my veggie-averse husband would be on board. :)

    ReplyDelete